Washed and soft linen blouse for a simple and casual look. Handmade by a creative family in a small studio in Europe, with locally made Baltic linen. Each piece has been double washed by hand for extra softness. For those who appreciate natural things and adore simple forms, relaxed looks and long-lasting garments.
- looser fit with A-line/swing shape, narrow straps and open neckline.
- made from Oeko-Tex certified 100 % European linen fabric guaranteed to meet human - ecological requirements. The linen fabric is of medium weight (185 g)
- the model is 172 cm high (XS - S) and the model is wearing the blouse in size S
- colour worn by model - cream
- not ironed (and no need to iron to have a relaxed look)
MEDIUM / LARGE (M/L) Fits Aus Size 10-14
BODY - bust in 38.75'' (97 cm)
CLOTH - length (from the neckline to the hem measured from the back) in +/- 23.6 " (60 cm)
- the width of the cloth around the bust area - +/- 41.3 " (105 cm)
- machine wash gentle;
- dry gentle;
- Iron on reverse side at medium high
If you are in Brisbane, you are welcome to visit my studio in Ashgrove / Enoggera by appointment Mondays, Tuesdays or Thursdays to try on my collections. Please email | firstname.lastname@example.org